Corporate Membership Scheme
The scheme was launched in 2007 to work with the business community with a focus on business crime.
Did you know...?
75% of people are seriously worried about crime and the effect it could have on their business
The intention is to use their networks to spread an awareness of Crimestoppers amongst staff and clients. The package is priced at £500. Membership to date includes:
- Warner Richardson, Solicitors
- Drum Housing Association
- Swaythling Housing Association
- Testway Housing Ltd
- The Isle of Wight County Press
- Sightguard Secuity
- Southern Vectics Bus Company
- Strutt and Parker (Winchester)
- Shanklin Chine
- Kestrel Guards
- Kingfisher Housing Association
- Sentinel Housing Association
- First Wessex Housing Association
- Medina Housing Assoc
- Savills (Winchester)
The Corporate Membership Scheme invites corporate members to use the ethos of Crimestoppers to improve their business' own security and to help increase the understanding about Crimestoppers amongst staff and customers as appropriate.
A company which is pro-active on criminal issues such as theft, fraud and workplace intimidation will achieve better results and improve workforce morale.
Crimestoppers also offers an 'Integrity Line', which is already being used by nine police forces, a clearing bank, the Federation Against Copyright Theft and the Jockey Club. This is available as a separate service from the Crimestoppers Trust and uses the facilities of the 24/7 call centre and the strength of the Crimestoppers brand. More details can be supplied as required.
- Member companies have the option of using Crimestoppers as part of training days, which could include presentations and workshops by the charity
- Crimestoppers will offer a corporate day once a year for any staff of corporate members to visit the Southern Headquarters of Hampshire Constabulary at Netley, to view elements such as the Control Room, the Firearms unit and Scientific Services. Opportunities can also be provided with the Roads Policing Unit for Motorway patrols and driver training. The number of places will be limited and might be competed for within companies
- Crimestoppers will be open to specific campaigns to address issues that effect any corporate member. Statistics are available on the website showing call rates to the Crimestoppers call centre, crime types and disposals
- Crimestoppers will provide opportunities through its own events, publications and website for Corporate members to promote their involvement. Opportunities for sponsorship will also be offered
- Corporate members on joining will receive a certificate, the offer of web links and publicity. Corporate members may also be interested in becoming involved at Board level. It's hoped that Corporate members will be ambassadors for Crimestoppers and help to recruit other companies.
If you are interested in our Corporate Membership Scheme, please contact Jane Hutchinson by emailing Hampshire and Isle of Wight Crimestoppers.
Sirazul ISLAM - Wanted for Failing to answer bail - Sexual Assault
Offence: Sexual crime
Offender failed to answer bail to be charged for sexual assault.
Antoni Imiela was labeled the ‘M25 rapist' after his violent, year-long raping spree, when he attacked girls and women – from a 10-yea...